- 1 cup Esti Less Sugar Rose Latte 0% Milkfat Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Fresh Redcurrants
- 2 teasp. Fresh Raspberries
- 1 teasp. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 teasp. Ruby Chocolate Chips
- 2 teasp. Coconut Flakes
- Spread your cup of Esti Less Sugar Rose Latte 0% Milkfat Greek Yogurt onto a piece of parchment paper, shaping a heart.
- Sprinkle with the toppings; start with the redcurrants then the chocolate chips, coconut flakes and lastly the raspberries.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Carefully pull off the parchment paper and place the frozen yogurt heart onto a tray.
- Crush it in two halves and share!