- 1 Whole Cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Esti Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 teasp. Chili Flakes
- 2 teasp. Smoked Paprika
- 10 oz Esti Foods Authentic Tzatziki
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Trim off its leaves & remove the hard part of the stem (you can use these for a homemade vegetable stock!)
- Wash the Cauliflower and scrap off any bits that might be brown.
- Place it on the baking tray and add the Esti Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Using the basting brush apply a thin layer of mustard all over the Cauliflower.
- Mix the spices together and sprinkle, covering the surface entirely.
- Bake it for about 50 minutes on 350F; Until the blackened, crispy bark is developed & the inside gets all soft.
- Rest it for 10 minutes on the kitchen counter.
- Slice it in thick 1 inch steaks or pull the florets to make drummies & Serve with the Esti Authentic Tzatziki.